Steraligner Aligner and Retainer Cleaner - Persulfate-Free! NEW!
FREESHIPPING for Orders Over $69 in the USA! Use Coupon CodeFreeShip69 ›
Customer Q & A
Introducing a convenient new Persulfate-free way to clean your Invisalign aligners and retainers! Steraligner removes 99.9% of bacteria*, and also removes plaque and tartar from your clear aligner. Steraligner was developed by Sam Daher, DDS, a leading orthodontist and lecturer, to provide a better and more effective cleaning system for his orthodontic patients.
Unlike powders or tablets, Steraligner (pronounced STER-a-liner) is a liquid that works immediately to clean and sanitize your aligners in just 3 to 5 minutes. With daily use, Steraligner can help reduce yellowing, staining, and bad breath caused by dirty aligners. It leaves your dental appliance sparkling clean and minty fresh.
Steraligner is safe for aligners, retainers, partials, sleep apnea dental devices, and mouth guards.
The Steraligner Starter Kit includes one 16 ounce bottle of Steraligner solution and one soaking dish with a built-in measuring line. That's enough for a month of cleanings if you use it every day.
It's so easy to use Steraligner:
1. Pour the Steraligner liquid into the soaking dish (provided) up the measuring line. The amount you use is a little more than one Tablespoon (about a half-ounce) of the Steraligner solution.
2. Place your aligners, retainers, or other dental appliances into the dish. Then, add just enough cool or warm tap water to cover your dental appliance. (Do not use hot water -- a hot temperature could warp your aligners or retainers).
3. If desired, screw on the lid for the soaking dish and gently agitate the cleaner. (Or you can leave the container uncovered and just soak your appliance). Leave your dental appliance soaking for 3 to 5 minutes (depending on the level of soil on your dental appliance).
4. If desired, brush your dental appliance with a soft brush, or a cotton swab (Q-Tip) to remove any excess soil. (Be careful not to get any of the liquid into your eyes).
5. Rinse your dental appliance with fresh running water.
6. Discard the used Steraligner liquid and rinse the container for the next use.
Use Steraligner every day to prevent white plaque buildup and kill the smelly bacteria from your dental appliance.
Do not use inside your mouth or take internally. Keep out of eyes and out of the reach of children.
Dr. Daher developed such an effective and simple formula to help his patients keep their aligners and retainers clean. Steraligner is really easy to use and is an effective way to kill the germs that cause dental appliances to smell bad. We like this product, and we're sure that you will, too!